This lift is designed for the transport of goods and persons.
- Safety: in the event of an electrical failure, the lift descends to the next floor enabling the passenger to exit.
- Flexibility: possibility of integrating any type of control panel.
- Easy installation: the design aims to reduce the time required to install the lift.
- Stability: it features a bracing of the car and frame, providing the structure with more rigidity and stability.
• Technical characteristics:
- Nominal speed up to 0,5 m/s
- Nominal load up to 6.000 kg
- Max. Car height up to 3000 mm
- Free height doors from 2000 to 2800 mm
- Suspension 1:1 – 2:1
- Travel up to 20 m.
- Standard headroom 3600 mm.
- Standard pit 1200 mm.
- Direct draft pistons up to 3,5 m.
- Telescopic guide chain pistons 1:1 from 3,6 to 10 m.